As a socially and environmentally responsible company, Linkforce Engineering works in a close partnership with our clients to ensure all works undertaken either by us or on behalf of us, minimise our environmental footprint.
We are able to deliver practical and sustainable reductions in environmental impacts through full compliance with our legislative obligations. Though we believe it is possible to strive beyond these obligations through continual training, procedural reviews and an improvement program.
Linkforce Engineering’s Environmental Management commits to the following:
- Promoting a culture in which all personnel share the commitment towards environmental protection
- Complying with environmental legislation and regulations, and client requirements.
- Striving for prevention of pollution from our work operations where possible and minimising impacts to demonstrate responsible practices towards environmental protection.
- Disposing of waste products and the recycling of materials through safe and responsible practices.
- Using resources, including energy and water, responsibly and selection of materials and technologies that promote resource efficiency.
- Conducting regular assessments of the environmental effects of our activities to identify potential areas for improvement, and to follow through with programs to achieve these improvements.
- Conducting regular reviews of our Environmental Management System to ensure we meet our environmental objectives and maintain compliance with ISO14001:2004 standard; and
- Continually improving our Environmental Management System and performance to minimise our impact on the environment.