Linkforce Engineering is committed to continually ensuring our people are the most important asset within all aspects of the way we do business. With this philosophy it is paramount that all our HSEQ systems are compiled and executed with the safety, health and wellbeing of our personnel in mind.
Through open lines of communication, co-operation and consultation with our workforce – our end goal of allowing our personnel to go home free from injury can be achieved. Linkforce Engineering commits to the following Health and Safety standards:
- Eliminating injuries and illnesses throughout the workplace
- Complying with governing legislative requirements, along with both company and client HSEQ Management Systems.
- Continually improving the HSEQ Management System by establishing and reviewing measurable objectives and targets.
- Continually striving to improve our performance and the effectiveness of our HSEQ systems through consultations, communication and corporation of all personnel.
- Identifying and providing appropriate HSEQ training and awareness to all relevant personnel.
- Implementing a risk management system to identify and control HSEQ risks.
- Promoting a positive culture relating to safety, health and wellbeing of all Personnel.
- Meeting our HSEQ obligations within the community in which we operate.
- Upholding fundamental human rights and respecting the traditional rights of indigenous peoples when conducting our business.