Capital Works Projects
With our specialist workforce and our own fleet of equipment, Linkforce develops, improves and expands upon our clients’ infrastructure needs. We have completed major onsite infrastructure projects for substantial organisations such as Rio Tinto, and we are a trusted construction subcontractor for BHP.
Our building license enables us to perform capital works on the vast scale required for mining projects, including:
- large workshop fabrication and installation
- office construction and surrounding facility installation
- camp construction / refurbishments / installations
- self-funded development opportunities
We offer a full array of project management services to the mining and infrastructure industries.
We have extensive experience in managing infrastructure projects and we have successfully completed many mining projects. We do this by effectively planning and delivering capital works projects safely, on time and within budget, no matter the scale or location.
These capabilities allow our projects and construction division to deliver a comprehensive construction management service, with all the necessary resources, when and where required. A dedication to quality service and a proven performance record support these with long-term clients.
Projects and Construction Solutions
As a single, integrated specialist engineering group, we plan and deliver capital projects and fixed-price operational projects safely, on time and on budget. No matter the scale or the location, our integrated capabilities allow us to tailor a unique solution to your infrastructure requirements.
- An experienced senior projects and construction team
- Specialised consultants on call when required
- A team of exceptionally skilled trades people
- A mobile fleet of modern equipment, logistics and plant
- Depots located in Kewdale, Newman, Karratha and Port Hedland