With our specialist workforce and our own fleet of equipment, we also develop, improve and expand upon our clients’ infrastructure needs. In the past five years, we’ve completed major onsite infrastructure projects for Rio Tinto and we’re also a trusted construction subcontractor for BHP. Our building license enables us to perform maintenance projects on the vast scale required for mining projects, including:
- large workshop fabrication and installation
- office construction and surrounding facility installation
- camp construction / refurbishments / installations
- self-funded development opportunities
Projects and Construction
As an integrated specialist engineering group, we plan and deliver maintenance projects and fixed-price operational projects safely, on time and on budget. No matter the scale or the location, our integrated capabilities allow us to tailor a unique solution to your infrastructure requirements.
- An experienced senior projects and construction team
- Specialised consultants on call when required
- A team of exceptionally skilled trades people
- A mobile fleet of modern equipment, logistics and plant
- Depots located in Kewdale, Newman, Karratha and Port Hedland
Integrated Engineering Capabilities
With our own workforce, modern array of scaffold equipment, cranes, logistics and plant inventory based in depots located throughout WA− we can plan and deliver on any project, large or small. Owning our own equipment allows us the flexibility to allocate resources immediately when and where required.